Tuesday, December 25, 2007


 

Merry Christmas!





Thank you to all my fans for your appreciation of what I do for a living. The gift for me is in giving it everything I've got, every time I go out there. Your notes and expressions of gratitude and encouragement in return blow me away.


As I go through this holiday season looking around at the hustle and bustle of the city, it is a little different than the buying frenzy I recall. Holiday spending is down this year, I read. Perhaps that is just a practical response but I know for me and my family, materialism around the holidays is such a distraction. There is an unparalleled reward in acknowledging what we have been given already and sharing it with others.


I know there are many reasons people celebrate this time of year. What ever your reason, my prayer this Christmas is that you and your loved ones celebrate with the peace and joy we find in Christ this season and throughout the year.


God Bless,

Christian Hoff

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?