Tuesday, July 31, 2007


 

News From The Inside



Hello Everybody!


You may want to know what I am up to these days. If so, first and foremost, my family and I are enjoying our precious time together. This is not easy sometimes, when the work load is intense. I am going strong, holding it down at the August Wilson eight times a week and it is still a blast to knock this great show out of the park with my cast and crew. I am the voice of American Express on a few television campaigns, so keep your ears open. I am now the spokesperson for the Bachman-Strauss Dystonia and Parkinson Foundation. More to come about my involvement with this great organization and It's important medical advances and loving support of families dealing with these diseases. I will continue to do benefit concerts in support of Bachman-Strauss, the Leukemia Society, the Young Peoples Chorale and the YMCA of Greater New York.


Stay tuned for the latest developments with my broadway, movie, television and concert appearances.




Blessings,


Christian


Comments:
Christian, thanks for the update. We absolutely want to know what you're up to!!! It must be so hard to juggle all you have to do with spending time with family, but I have no doubt you do it very well. I had heard you were doing some voice-overs, and I'm glad to know what they are so I can keep my eye (or ear) out for you.

Hope the rest of your summer goes well. Stay healthy and safe, and please do keep us up to date on whatever path your career may be taking you.

God Bless,
Catherine
 
Christian,
Glad to hear that you are going great..that is the best news to hear..and also that you and your family are doing well. I am sure you are having fun with them.
I will definitely pay attention to American Express commercials now! I wish you luck with the Bachman-Strauss Dystonia and Parkinson Foundation.

A
 
So happy that you are realizing your dreams, Christian, and that you're spending time with your wonderful family. The phrase is true, "Do good things, and good things happen!"

Am looking forward to those benefit concerts and more information on your charities. One favor, though: can you and I coordinate our schedules?! You always seem to hold events when I'm on the other side of the world! I never did get to ask Florence Henderson whether she's still upset that Shirley Jones glommed the lead in "Oklahoma" about fifty years ago!

Take care, my friend.
 
Christian, I'm very glad to read that you and your family are doing well! Thank you for your involvement in these charity foundations. You're an inspiration to many of us. I'm excited to hear your American Express commercial. I guess I'll have to start watching t.v. again. Such a hardship these days. lol.
 
Hi Christian! Woe! The success just keeps rolling in! I'm very happy for you! May you continue to shine like the bright star you are!

Stephanie Pham
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?