Sunday, June 10, 2007


 

The Boy's Are Back!




Today at the 61st Annual Tony Awards rehearsal where Daniel, Bobby and John Lloyd and I prepared for our presentation and performance at this evenings ceremony, Tituss Burgess (Fellow original cast member of Jersey Boys starring in next years Little Mermaid.) asked me if I can believe it's been a year already since our big day at the Tony's. "To tell you the truth", I told him "It seems like a lifetime ago." 52 weeks, over Four hundred performances of Jersey Boys, a rocket-launched career, the birth of my new little Elizabeth, my son Eli's triumphal first year in middle school and my little princess Erika's toothless grin and graceful growth as a young lady and I'm looking back saying what a year! These milestones are enough to spread over a lifetime. I am so happy to have established myself through this Broadway hit. Thanks to CBS, The American Theater Wing, The League of American Theaters and Producers, the Tony Awards and of course our fans who just can't seem to get enough. Good luck to this years nominees and congratulations to all whose hard work makes the live broadway theater experience a reality. Here's looking forward to the next Sixty One years!

I will be back in the show after a one week break. I am off to get my kiddos from California. I will miss you at the theater while I am gone.

Blessings,

Christian


Comments:
Christian, what a wonderful post. You have had an amazing year, and I can't think of anyone more deserving. You are a gifted actor, a thoughtful and considerate "star", and a truly dedicated father. What a package! Have a great vacation - I hope you can get some surfing in while in CA ;) And congrats to Eli...my oldest was also a 6th grader this year...glad that's over.

Thank you so much for sharing yourself with your fans. Take care and God bless.

Catherine
 
Christian,
I hope you have a great week off with your kids. I am sure they will be so happy to see their successful father! I am so glad that you incorporate your kids with your success.

Hope to see you soon,
A
 
http://ra-blog.net/outgoing.php?url=https://www.teatroguindalera.com/

Kunjungi dan main bersama di situs judi terpercaya. Jangan Galau! mari bersenang-senang dan dapatkan bonus melimpah di situs judi paling dicari.

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?