Sunday, April 15, 2007


 

600 Performances and Counting!




Daniel Richard, John Lloyd Young, Christian Hoff & J. Robert Spencer in Jersey Boys


We just passed our 600th show mark here on Broadway. That is over 750 performances including our original production at the La Jolla Playhouse. Sharing the stage with my fellow original castmates, including Daniel, Bobby and John Lloyd will make this 2nd year not only historical but unforgetable too. It is rare to have an original cast intact for a full 2 years and counting. It is as thrilling to perform this show now as it was opening night.


See you at the theater!


-Christian

Comments:
Congrats to you, and the rest of the cast!
 
And Christian, it's as thrilling to see the Play as it was a year and a half ago. You guys were amazing tonight for the Actor's Fund Benefit. The affection you show each other and your audience after this long a time is almost surreal. Congratulations buddy.
 
Congrats! I am so happy to see the show so successful. I wish you many more performances. May Jersey Boys have a long run, where it belongs on Broadway.
 
Hey Christian,
It's Danielle Reitter! I wrote the letter about the Lenard Martin Lamb Foundation. I was just woundering if you could ask John Lloyd in his spear time to call me. My # is 757-1393. You do not know how greatful I am right now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?